Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sweet gifts for Felix from my sweetest (blog) girlfriends.


I've been meaning to share what my vintage soul sister Amanda sent our baby girl : the cutest vintage book, along with a bag she made. She wrote this note, "When I made this bag I pictured fun beach days with your love but now I picture toys, baby wipes, and fun snack for a day at the park with baby Maxham!" Not only is Amanda a sewing goddess, she's a gifted artist as well. She included her watercolor illustration, Swimming in Words for Felix's nursery. It's beautiful! 

 My bestie Marisa sent Felix her first teddy bear (so soft! love those floppy arms and legs) and the sweetest note. I can't wait to hang the "f" in her nursery.


Each gift so thoughtful and perfect, just like each girl XO 


(see other sweet gifts for felix here)

1 comment:

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

So glad you like all your little treasures! Little Felix is loved by so many people already ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails