Friday, June 22, 2012

happy things with which to end the week.

♥ the cutest robot doll and softest sleeper for Felix from her auntie in Greece, Athanasia (mama's childhood penpal & dearest friend). Thank-you Athan xoxo

♥ nutella gelato does in fact equal Joy, especially with your husband and his new haircut (though right after this is when this happened... ugh. thank-you for your sweet sweet comments!)

♥ sporting a 26 week baby bump on my way to work

♥ beer bread + vegetarian chili for the NBA Finals (sigh, Thunder i wanted it to be you)

♥ also included but not pictured: a cookout with friends that officially welcomed summer.

date night to see my not so obvious celeb crush in this tonight

Happy Friday Lovies! what happy things are you ending the week with?

+please leave a link below if you do post-- i'd love to share in your happiness xo


8 comments:

April said...

That ice cream looks AWESOME and I don't even like ice cream.

CarrieMarie said...

this week has definitely inspired this kind of post!! : ) *HUGS* so glad you got a phone so quickly!

ooh, and also hi to chipmax!

http://carriesrandommusings2.blogspot.com/2012/06/end-of-week-happy.html

love ya!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Nutella gelato? Oh my!

Here's my list: http://pughs-news.blogspot.ca/2012/06/happy-things-with-which-to-end-week.html

If you read it carefully, you're on there ;~)

xoxo

Gracie said...

What a gorgeous doll for Felix. She is going to be one blessed baby (or already is!)
And you are looking adorable. I can't believe you are 26 weeks :) x

sheba said...

had to let you know that seeing your instagram of the gelato made me crave ice cream so we all went out for homemade chocolate deliciousness after dinner!

you look adorable as usual!

Unknown said...

You look so pretty! Why did I get so big when pregnant?? I just read about your phone sorry to hear that hon I know frustration blame me on the crazy hormones! Yay for your new phone!! xoxo

ladydazy said...

Congratulations! You are a beautiful pregnant woman! :)

Laura said...

26 weeks and you look awesome! Today starts my 27th week and my bump feels extra large and in charge ;)

http://gingerbloom-y.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails