Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wish List: Art.

this week I thought i'd share some of the art i love and wish for.


from the top: Ochi Print by Michelle Armas, Serge Gainsbourg Smoking by darcyart, candid rear view by restless things*, you carry my heart by Old Renewed.

*i actually own this print already and it is BEAUTIFUL! all of olivia's work is, so i thought i'd share. It's my favourite piece of art. My first original art buy was from her studio.

i'm thinking i need to go ahead and buy me the serge painting. I've been eyeing it since Christmas. perhaps an early birthday gift to myself?


what are you wishing for this week? come play & share it on Dinosaur Toes.

9 comments:

Kenza said...

oooh these are super cool! i wish my house had art like this!
loveee this post!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I've just done an entire house wish list! DIY dreams for our little home.

We haven't got half enough art in our house. I think I'll make a wish list for my birthday...

And speaking of which, if you love it, you definitely deserve an early gift to yourself! Go for it.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

when is your birthday my love? i need your new va address by the way!

those paintings are beautiful. i def think you should treat yourself to one.. but then again i am all for spoiling ones self. :)

love you!

Saltina said...

I say buy yourself a little Serge.

Brittan said...

beautiful Micaela, I love your choices!

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

You picked out some nice art! One of my favorite artists is Olivia Jeffries! I also really love the first one.

And let me just say, it is terribly disgusting that you put peanut butter in your soup! I know someone who puts peanut butter in his chili. I'm not a big peanut butter fan, but Flojo loves it!

Maddy said...

ooooh my I love all those! especially the last one and the one with the butt. fantastic!

Marisa said...

m - that second one rocks... and I love that we have matching "candid rear views" ... one of my all time favorite pieces.
xoxo

Risti Megan said...

Eeek, all those pieces are so cool. I really like the last one. I love it when people paint words over an old painting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails