Friday, October 31, 2008

thank-you lover.

Thank-you lover for putting up with me.

I know you wish sometimes I came with instructions or guidelines to care for me.
I get in these unexplainable moods where I am blank...

I don't know what's wrong with me... everything & nothing.
I'm sorry I was in such a mood the other night.

I can not tell you how much it meant to me that you laid in bed next to me... looking at me sweetly, brushing my hair back and asking me if what was bothering me was you. You accepted my nod 'no.' You asked me if I wanted to talk about it. Again a nod 'no.' You asked me gently if I would tell you about it later. I nodded 'yes.'

And you stayed there with me still.

It means a lot to me.
SO MUCH to me.

I just need a hug sometimes. I just need you, my bestie.
Because no matter what, you make everything better.



new years 2008. I bruise easily.

love you, love me.

1 comment:

Joanna Goddard said...

oh my goodness, i love this so much. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails