Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lars and the Real Girl.

So i FINALLY saw it last night. "Lars and the Real Girl" with the ultra sexy [very talented] Ryan Gosling.
Still feeling sick, I skipped out on the Boston game at BWW and felt like having a movie date with myself. It's been awhile so I was kind of excited :) (i'm not a bad gf, honestly, I knew C wouldn't want to see it)

At first, I wasn't sure what to think. Lars is very uncomfortable, and you wonder about his whole story. You feel his pain and want to stop him from embarrassing himself. You fall in love with the compassion of this small snowy town and well, the leading lady, Bianca. lol It's def. original.

And can I just say? I'm glad Ryan Gosling got back together with his REAL leading lady, Rachel McAdams!!!!
They dated shortly after making "The Notebook" in 2004 and broke up last year. Now... it seems they're hot and heavy again! swoon.
hot! I want to take a picture like this with my boy.
If you've seen Lars, tell me what you thought!

1 comment:

Joanna Goddard said...

yes, they are the cutest couple ever. i love him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails