Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hm.

I was asked to fill in and anchor my old weekend morning show this weekend.
Now let me just say that I LOVED producing/anchoring my show. I did.
I just hated the sleeping in while birds still chirped outside and waking up groggy to my alarm clock at 1:30 a.m. every saturday
while my friends laughed away over drinks out and about somewhere.
My boy included.
I missed him.
It would cause fights.
I was not a happy girl swallowing the magic pill to get me to sleep.
That's the whole part I DO NOT miss.

I had to turn the offer down. I can't "free lance" election night either because, well, conflict of interest clearly.

Can you see me behind the anchor desk saying, "City officials say .. " bla bla bla?
No way I could do it.

I almost said yes to working this weekend.
Like I said, I didn't hate my show/crew and honestly, my Momma would have been happy to see me on tv again.

AND THEN...
the moment passed.
I got out of it for a reason.
And I am much happier where I'm at.
I've got big plans ya see :)
PR experience for a year... then work PR at a hospital or the Cowboys (I'm a dreamer!). ;)

ya, I don't miss it.

but I'm flattered to have been asked.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails